Code of conduct
Code of Conduct
ETASKUP (SMC-PRIVATE) LIMITED is obliged to carry out its activities in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations, and laws. We make every effort to help all Users to act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This code is intended as a guide for the correct use of our site and must be followed at all times. Violations of this code are handled according to our violation policy. This leads to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of the account. Questions about this code should be addressed to the ETASKUP (SMC-PRIVATE) LIMITED support team, where we can provide you with additional information about the correct procedure (s) you need to follow and address any issues.
I am responsible for the content that I publish on ETASKUP (SMC-PRIVATE) LIMITED and:
- I will not post content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I will not post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I will not post defamatory content.
- I will not post obscene content or content that contains child pornography.
- I will not post content containing incomplete, false or inaccurate information about a person.
- I will not post content containing viruses or programming programs designed to damage a system.
- I will not post content that creates liability for Freelancer or harms its business or reputation.
- I will abide by all ETASKUP (SMC-PRIVATE) LIMITED policies.
- I will act with ethics and integrity.
- I will pay attention to the interests, rights, and security of users.
- I will respect the rights of all users.
- I will not seek to communicate or receive payments off the field.
- I will not ask for pre-release milestone payments until I have delivered my work.
- I will not agree to do work that I can’t do.
- I will not misuse confidential information or participate in other illegal activities.
- I will not harass, intimidate or discriminate.
- I will not forge myself or any other identity, I will provide true and correct information.
- I will not commit fraud.
- I will not create multiple accounts.
- I will not use the Site to illegally transfer funds.
- I will not use the site to generate false comments.
- I will not be cheap to avoid charges.
- I will not participate in projects involving illegal activities.
- I will avoid exaggeration, false remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or unfair criticism, or any unprofessional behavior.
- I will not use ETASKUP (SMC-PRIVATE) LIMITED to facilitate the exchange of funds, including, but not limited to, crypto-currency (for example, bitcoin, ethereum,litecoin etc.).